viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009


We never take sad photos just because we want to share with other people the happiest moments of our life. We want to say “ this is my life, im happy” Is a fact we had happy moments, but, I never understood we don’t take the sad photos that moments are part of our life, and we have to remember that things and take a good thing of that. We should love more the love, we should enjoy the life, because everything we do is important, we are not going to have a second chance, we are not going to have a second life, is just one.
Love the love, love falling love, don’t think just feel.

.....

Scared about the night and the future, having the hell in my mind makes me think about that is not the way, they said you can see the future, now I can see the sound, the time, I can see myself in a incredible state of mind, clean thought the night, wasting all, just for live in the past but I know is no route that I can’t find. Then, I decide to write in a wall how to escape from here, the television hypnotize me, the television take off all my feelings, and the sound, and the time, makes me saw around you, clean again, through night and now I know how to smile.
If I have an idea will tell you, if you like to travel you can hold my hand and start to walk, more of the same and a little bit more, I’m not going to think about what I have, I’m going to think about what I want to have.
I still remember the smells and your freckles when the time is short and I am very anxious, well, just come, and tell what you have to say, after that we can star to enjoy. I don’t want to lose, I don’t want to stop the things I want to do, I don’t want to be in the front or in the back, I just want to see the beautiful things around me, have my way, and return to do what I want to do, and now that I met you I know what I want, and I know what I want to do. I’m not going to do the first step I just going to wait for you.


......


No hay comentarios: